My Thanksgiving Break

My Thanksgiving Break

By Anna H.

This is about my Thanksgiving break .So,on Friday I slept over at my Grandma’s house ,until Saturday afternoon,then when I got home, I made a Christmas Countdown chain-link to help count down the days until Christmas,because if I don’t,my brother and sister will get all crazy every day asking,”Is it Christmas yet?”,or,”How many more days until Christmas?”. On Sunday ,I went to my room and read all day.On Monday,I went to the movies,and I saw the movie “Wreck It Ralph”with my mom,sister,brother,and my friend,her brother,and her mom. On Tuesday,I went up to the attic,and read three or four more chapters in the Hunger Games book,”Mocking Jay”. On Wednesday,I started packing for when I went to my aunt’s house in Columbus for Thanksgiving.On Thanksgiving Thursday,I got up at 6:00 a.m. to go to my aunt’s house in Columbus for Thanksgiving.After dinner,I had a piece of cherry,and a piece of pumpkin pie .On Friday ,I saw the movie”Tinker Bell and the Secret of the Wings.”,with my brother and sister on the television while my parents went out Black Friday shopping.On Saturday,I went to my other aunt’s house,to celebrate another Thanksgiving.There,after dinner,I had a piece of pumpkin,and a piece of apple pie .On Sunday,the last day of Thanksgiving break,I went to our family and friend Thanksgiving get together out in Bay.There,after dinner,I had two pumpkin cookies,and a piece of pumpkin meringue  pie with roasted marshmallow on top.This is my Thanksgiving break blog!

By:Anna H.