Goal Analysis 4

Zack Van Zante
Ms. Keener
AP United States History
30 March 2016
Quarter 4 Goal Analysis
My Quarter Four Goal was to raise my essay scores and study for the AP United States History exam. This was attempted by taking time in writing the essays slowly and thinking them out. Also by finding time to study so it is not all at once. Some of the notable events that occurred was that I would be studying for the test but doing other homework at the same time. Another was that I did not do the AP United States History studying when there was time to do them over times of little homework. Lastly, over break, instead of doing the homework, I spent time with my girlfriend and family.
When I was watching the videos I was also doing the homework from other classes. The trouble with this was that I was distracted when watching the videos. Making concentration, among other things, harder to do while watching. Though the stillness of the house was a great comfort while trying to concentrate on what the video was saying. Though I had time to do some of the AP United States History notes, I chose not to because I did not feel like working on them. I had more fun things to be doing, like spending time with family and such.
Overall I think I was successful in achieving my goal, being that my essays were given full credit and I got a four out of five on the practice test. I can still build upon when a reasonable time is, and shift it back from the due date more. I feel that over the time I spent in APUSH I learned more about the United States history. I succeeded in most of my goals and managed to do well in the class.