Journal 2: Survey Time!

For this journal, we had to create fun surveys for our classmates to answer! Our surveys could be on almost any topic we wanted. It was so much fun to answer everyone’s survey. Some were on shoes, others on pizza, and some were about what you like to do in each season!

My survey was about after school activities. For the results of my survey, I was surprised that one person actually liked to do homework after school. Usually kids don’t like to do homework after school, but one person selected homework as their answer. I was also surprised that only six out of twenty-six people like to do sports after school. I thought that I would have at least ten people who chose that they like to do sports after school, but my classmates proved me to be wrong.

I chose that I like to read after school, because it’s totally true! I love to read books, because sometimes I feel like I can actually hear what the characters are saying, and sometimes I feel like I am right there with the characters. I also like reading because the books can help you learn sometimes, and other times it is just a creative story that you can read for fun! In other words, reading is fun!

Here is my survey: